|Cisco CDP Monitor is a highly efficient network monitor and troubleshooting tool for network administrator and network engineer. It is a CDP Client for windows host. It is able to use the CDP which is a private protocol of Cisco.|
Apr 19, 2015 18:32:32|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Quick Ping Monitor 3.2.0 A powerful simultaneous ip monitor tool . It is able to monitor thousands of IP equipments simultaneously and send message and mail when states of some equipments change , it could also adopt necessary steps to deal with troubles.
- Quick Access Folders & Files 2.2 Quick Access Folders & Files is an efficient desktop enhancement tool and a powerful explorer assistant . it could greatly increase the speed when users open or access folders / files / web sites (single or in batch ) or execute programs.
|Show all author software|
Cisco CDP Monitor is a highly efficient network monitor and troubleshooting tool for network administrator and network engineer.
First, Cisco CDP Monitor is a CDP Client for windows host. It is able to use the CDP(Cisco Discovery Protocol) to send host information to connecting Cisco devices .
With Cisco CDP Monitor, Users could send the information (CPU numbers and models, host name, login name and the windows version, service pack version, memory information, Disk information, the network adapter name, ip address) of windows host to the connecting Cisco device , and users could get and display the information of the connecting Cisco devices, such as device names, device models, connecting port , administive ip address, IOS version, VTP Domain Name, and so on. With these information, one could easily learn the total topology of whole network and do troubleshooting. Once the CDP(Cisco Discovery Protocol) information changed (such as the link or device failed, or the setup of Cisco device changed), Cisco CDP Monitor will detect and display related info.
So as the Cisco client of windows host, Cisco CDP Monitor could monitor your network automatically . Especially, Cisco CDP Monitor could send the information of the host to connecting Cisco devices. So the LAN Management Solution and the Routed WAN Management Solution of CiscoWorks 2000 Campus Manager could get these information through CDP and show the total topology of your network in graphics mode, including not only the Cisco network devices, but also PCs and hosts. Users could monitor all network devices (including windows hosts) in Cisco's Network Management software.
What could Cisco CDP Monitor do for you ?
1. To learn the topology structure of whole network .
2. With CiscoWorks 2000 users could list the position and info of all network devices and windows hosts in the network in graphics mode.
Cisco Client, CDP Client, CDP Agent
| Freeware alternatives Cisco CDP Monitor 3.32|
| Free Download Cisco CDP Monitor 3.32 from tallsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Router IP Console 18.104.22.1683 Router IP Console is a simple in usage SNMP-based tool intended for management and control of active network equipment (such as IP routers, repeaters etc). "Router IP Console" can
- CDP Cisco Client 3.32 CDP Cisco Client is a highly efficient network monitor and troubleshooting tool for network administrator and network engineer. It is a CDP Client for windows host. It is able to
|Find all software similar on Cisco CDP Monitor 3.32|