Description: AMS Enterprise is more than just a mass mailer - it's a powerful tool for targeted e-mail marketing. The program allows you to organize and fully automate all mailing list management tasks. Beginning with the creation and processing of 100% legitimate recipient lists, the program will guide you through composing highly personalized commercial messages, the e-mail distribution process, and an analysis of the advertisement campaign efficiency.
The program's basic functionality includes:
* Automatic subscribing to and unsubscribing from your mailing lists
* Powerful WYSIWYG HTML message editor that supports tables, images, hyperlinks, etc.
* All message types (HTML, TEXT, HTML+TEXT) support
* All message encodings support
* Powerful MailMerge support for creating highly personalized messages
* Real-time statistics on message readings and clicks through the links provided in the
* Multi-threaded message delivery - up to 500 threads per each mail-out
* High message delivery speed - up to 250,000 messages per hour
* Run multiple e-mailing campaigns simultaneously
* Mailing scheduler will let you start mailing campaigns by schedule
* Support for all available mailing modes (TO/CC/BCC/Personal Copy)
* Built-in SMTP server will let you send e-mail messages to the recipient's box bypassing the
provider's SMTP server.
* Importing address lists from text and .CSV files, Outlook address book, and many other
sources (Access, Excel, MySQL, etc.) using ADO/ODBC
* Most powerful address list manager with multiple functions for processing the lists:
comparing, merging, splitting lists, removing duplicates, record search by any field including
Spryka eVerify 1.0.4 eVerify is designed for administrators, webmasters, programmers as well as for those users who have their own mailing lists and would like to keep them current for newsletters, or
The End of the Mass-Mailer Worm Era It could be that conventional mass-mailer worms have seen their best days. They certainly seem to be in decline and the future is unpromising.
Bulk mailer faces criminal charges A bulk e-mailer in Florida has been charged with electronically breaking into a massive data warehouse and stealing gigabytes of personal information on Americans, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.