|This icon editor allows to make multi-resolution icons in 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48 and custom sizes, in monochrome, 16 colors, 256 colors and 32-bit True Color with alpha channel color depths. Modify your icons with helpful paint tools.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:30|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
|Author||Icon Empire Team||
click for full size
More author software:
- IconEmpire 2.0 IconEmpire is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries, and add a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
- Phone Icon Library 3.23 Speed up development of communication products and services and enhance the usability and look of your new project with ready-made Phone Icons. Phone Icon Library includes icons for symbols and actions that are used in telecommunications.
|Show all author software|
IconoMaker 3.0 allows you to edit icons for Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, ME, 98, 95, NT and other. It supports ICO, PNG, XPM, XBM and other graphics formats. Using this program you can create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, with color depths up to 32-bit True Color with 8-bit alpha channel. Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve and ellipse. For Windows XP and Windows Vista icons, you get to use semi-transparency.
Launching IconoMaker opens a window with a interface similar to the Windows paint program. You can set IconoMaker to open to a new icon window or nothing. The new icon window shows a grid display with the grid matching the resolution of the icon you want to create. Along the left side are a set of drawing tools typical to most paint programs, including a color picker, eraser, pencil, air brush, paint brush and bucket (flood fill), text, rectangles, ellipses and lines. On the right side of the grid is a color chart (256) to choose from 256 colors. The grid overlay is tabbed, allowing you to open and work on more than one icon, either different sizes of the same icon, or completely different icons. Also shown on the right is a display of how your icon(s) appears actual size. With these tools, anyone can take advantage of the grid overlay and fill in the squares to create an icon that maximizes your artistic skills.
xp, icon, 32-bit, ico, windows xp, iconos, design, maker, make
16MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 2MB Hard Disk
Support for Windows Vista icons. Ability to draw smooth lines and shapes. New effects. New color selection tools. Support for BMP, GIF, JPEG and other graphic formats.
| Find last version of IconoMaker|
| Freeware alternatives IconoMaker 3.0|
| Free Download IconoMaker 3.0 from iconempire.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- ArtIcons Pro 5.49 Find, extract, edit and create Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Import and export ICO, Vista ICO, CUR, BMP, JPG, PNG, PSD, WBMP, GIF images. Create and manage
|Find all software similar on IconoMaker 3.0|
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
- Microsoft Updates 64-bit Windows XP Preview Editions Microsoft refreshes its client and server software for the 64-bit preview edition of Windows XP. And Redmond officials decide on a sleeker name for the line.
|Find all news similar on IconoMaker 3.0|