SourceGuardian PHP Encoder 9.0 SourceGuardian is the only serious choice for protecting and encrypting your PHP source code assets. With flexibility that other products only dream of Professional developers everywhere are using SourceGuardian products to distribute their scripts.
tssTrayNotify 1.0 tssTrayNotify in an ActiveX / COM component that places a clickable icon in the system tray, while providing a popup 'balloon' style tool tip that instantly provides visual feedback for your users.
Description: phpSHIELD has been developed to help software authors, freelance developers and anyone publishing scripts to protect their intellectual property with ease. Developers working on freelance projects do not have to give away all of their legacy code during a project - phpSHIELD will allow them to protect the elements at they do not want the client to have full access to. Software authors can release their scripts without the fear of losing revenue from piracy.
Why not try out our easy-to-use windows application today and you can begin protecting your scripts immediately. Encrypted and protected code works under Windows, Linux and now Mac OS X. Your encoded scripts will work with no changes to the default installations of PHP.
- Fully native byte code encoding: Native encoding to fully protect your application
- PHP5 and PHP4 support: Both PHP5 and PHP4 support built in to the encoder and loaders
- Fast encryption: Powerful and fast encryption to protect your files
- Easy to use: A simple and easy to use interface. Three steps and your files are protected
- Windows encoding client: Simple and easy to use Windows client encoder
- Linux ready loaders: Linux ready loaders for running protected scripts
- MacOSX ready loaders: MacOSX support. We support php under Mac OS X
- Protect your intellectual property: Protect your intellectual property. Protect your php source code.
Microsoft Raises Limits on Intellectual-Property Protection Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) is offering a greater measure of legal security to its technology partners by increasing the level of intellectual-property protection it provides to PC manufacturers, systems builders and independent software vendors who use Micr