|CustomIcons is an ultimate tool for customizing the icons on your desktop, in Windows Start menu, for your folders and many other locations. Using CustomIcons you can easily replace default Windows icons with the ones to your choice.|
Apr 17, 2015 19:18:53|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- IconXP 2.03 Edit Windows icons in color depths up to 32-bit True Color. Create smooth icons for Windows XP. Import and export ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF formats. Apply drop shadow, smooth, roll effects. Customize desktop and folder icons.
- IconLover 2.0 IconLover is a complete icon and cursor solution. Use it to express your artistic nature
and create your own unique icons, cursors and other tiny images. Manage icon libraries,
and create a unique look and feel to your desktop and folders.
|Show all author software|
CustomIcons is an ultimate tool for customizing the icons on your desktop, in Windows Start menu, for your folders and many other locations. Using CustomIcons you can easily replace default Windows icons with the ones to your choice and customize a wide variety of desktop attributes. Are you bored with your standard run-of-the-mill desktop, which looks exactly like thousands of other desktops all over the world? CustomIcons provides an easy and elegant solution for this problem! Using this small handy tool you can easily replace standard Windows icons with the ones you like and customize desktop attributes. You can change even those icons that cannot be changed using standard Windows tools.
With CustomIcons you can:
1) Replace the default icons Windows uses to display My Computer, Recycle Bin, Internet, Start menu items, drives, shortcut and share overlays, system folders and other objects.
2) Customize user folder icons.
2) Colorize icons and Start menu items.
3) Export any standard Windows icon into an individual ICO, BMP, GIF, PNG or JPEG file.
4) Remove shortcut overlays or replace them with your own images.
5) Change icons size and color resolution without changing your monitor settings (make those icons really big if you want!).
6) Rebuild and repair the icon cache (this feature lets you restore the desktop after a system crash).
7) Create stylish icons from your photos and images.
8) Customize folder and file type icons.
If you like to tweak your system, CustomIcons will definitely be a great addition to your utilities collection.
desktop, theme, icon, ico, customize, custom, trash, folder
8 MB RAM, Pentium-100 MHz, 8 MB Hard Disk
Support for Windows Vista icons.
| Find last version of CustomIcons|
| Free Download CustomIcons 4.3 from iconempire.com|
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
- Doom 3 system requirements revealed, theme online Todd Hollenshead tells the Houston Chronicle what hardware will be needed to play the PC shooter, the score for which can now be heard.
|Find all news similar on CustomIcons 4.3|