|.NET Reactor is a powerful code protection and software licensing system. .NET Reactor prevents decompilation by a variety of methods which convert your .NET assembly (EXE & DLL) into processes which no existing tool can decompile.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
.NET Reactor is a powerful code protection and software licensing system for software written for the .NET Framework, and supports all languages that generate. .NET Reactor prevents decompilation by a variety of methods which convert your .NET assemblies into processes which no existing tool can decompile ( and which are also very likely to prevent decompilation by any future tool). .NET Reactor builds a native code wall between potential hackers and your .NET assemblies by producing a file which cannot be understood directly as CIL. Because the CIL in your assembly is emitted intact only at run time or design time (in a form in which the source is completely inaccessible), no tool is capable of decompiling .NET Reactor protected assemblies.
The native code wall created by .NET Reactor between the hacker and your source includes industry leading NecroBit technology, which is exclusive to .NET Reactor. .NET Reactor's protection has never been broken since the first release in 2004. These technologies make reconstruction of your source code more difficult by so many orders of magnitude that NecroBit is by far the most effective protection you can use for .NET assemblies.
In addition to industry leading intellectual property protection, .NET Reactor provides powerful options for securing you revenue stream by enforcing licensing terms with a rich variety of trialversion and full version locks.
.NET Reactor offers you an easy and reliable way to:
- Secure your .NET applications and .NET libraries
- Replace CIL code with native code
- Perform additional layers of protection, including obfuscation
- Merge assemblies, and
- Protect your revenue by enforcing trial version restrictions and full version licensing terms.
.net, compiler, decompiler, disassembler, obfuscation, obfuscator, protect, protection, protector, reverse engineering, anakrino, dotfuscator, obfuscated, obfuscating , dotnet, c#, c++, visual basic, vb.net, msil, cil, encryption, assembly, licensing, delphi, license system
.NET Framework 2.0 or higher
| Freeware alternatives .NET Reactor 22.214.171.124|
| Free Download .NET Reactor 126.96.36.199 from eziriz.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Reactor Robot 188.8.131.52 Reactor Robot automates the delivery of license files to your customers for Eziriz .NET Reactor protected applications, removing administration effort and processing errors
- Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2011 R3 Crypto Obfuscator For .Net provides superior code protection, obfuscation, optimization and automatic exception reporting for your .Net assemblies. It combines these techniques to
|Find all software similar on .NET Reactor 184.108.40.206|