|Brisk DVD Creator is a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take several video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:47|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- OneClick PSP Video Converter 1.02 OneClick PSP Video Converter is the best software for MP4 file conversion of portable PSP devices. OneClick PSP Video Converter introduces unmatchable video compresssion ratio and conversion speed.
- Backup Manager Professional with FAM7.0 8.0 Backup Manager Professional is a total system and data protection solution that combines ease-of-use and robust performance. It allows users to perform fast backup and recovery jobs reliably, and protects all systems against various types of threats.
|Show all author software|
Brisk DVD Creator provides an easy and fast way to convert popular video formats such as MPEG, DivX, WMV, XviD, DV, VOB, AVI to DVD and burn DVD movie played on portable or home DVD player. With Brisk DVD Creator, you may transcodes and burns internet movie file into DVD disc. With DVD encoding and burning engine integrated you can easily Merge up to 4 hours of multiple movies or episodic files to standard MPEG2 Video and burn it into a DVD/RW disc that playable on car or home DVD player.
Brisk DVD Creator allows you to specify NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, setting actions after DVD burning, and either burn DVD movie disc or DVD folder or ISO files.
Brisk DVD Creator is a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take several video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set.
Supports all popular video and audio file formats:
Supported file container formats are, amongst others, AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, ASF, FLV, Matroska and MP4. Supported codecs are amongst others, MPEG-1\2\4 (XVid, DivX, etc.), Windows Media Audio\Video. MP3, OGG Vorbis, H264, and On2 VP5\6. 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP2, MP3, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, MP4, M4A (AAC and Apple Lossless), AAC, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, Musepack, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, CUE and M3U.
1. Create AVI, MPEG, MOV, and DIVX to standard DVD without losing quality.
2. Support Divx, Xvid, AVI, MPG,Mov video format.
3. Convert each chapter to an individual file.
4. Convert from any position to any position of a movie.
5. User-friendly interface without any complicated settings.
6. Automatically Shutdown Computer after Long Time Conversion
dvd creator, dvd burn, burn dvd, burn dvd movie, avi to dvd, mpeg to dvd, divx to dvd, wmv to dvd, xvid to dvd, dv to dvd, vob to dvd
| Freeware alternatives Brisk DVD Creator 1.4|
| Free Download Brisk DVD Creator 1.4 from app-zilla.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- iVCD 3.3.4 Make DVD/VCD/SVCD and more with this easy to use converter/burner software for Mac OS X. Convert from quicktime, divx, mpeg, xvid, mov, avi, mpg, wmv, iMovie and burn to DVD,VCD
|Find all software similar on Brisk DVD Creator 1.4|
- MWSF: LaCie intros real-time DV to MPEG encoder LaCie will show at Macworld Conference & Expo a new tool for users to aid in DVD creation. The LaCie FastCoder allows people to convert DV NTSC video files to MPEG-1 and/or MPEG-2 in real-time using a G3-equipped Mac or higher.
- DivX Software and Windows XP Service Pack 2 Some of our products may not work with Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 when a feature called Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is enabled. DEP is enabled by default in Service Pack 2.
|Find all news similar on Brisk DVD Creator 1.4|