Fight outsourcing by tripling your programming productivity. Leave the programmer in the next cubicle behind you in the dust.Quicktype has more than 25000 built in macros to speedup programming which makes you a more efficient programmer.
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:33
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Description: Fight outsourcing by doubling or tripling your programming productivity. Leave the programmer in the next cubicle behind you in the dust.Quicktype has more than 25000 built in macros to speedup programming which makes you a more efficient programmer. You can define thousands of new macros, your own tooltip help for any text you type, bind function keys,... Only a fraction of the keystrokes normally required are needed to enter programs. This is also a godsend for people suffering from RSI.
Quicktype runs as a background process watching every keystroke you type. A spreadsheet controls Quicktype where you define what you want Quicktype to do in response to what you type. Computer programmers like quicktype very much as it has several built in features that make entering source code much more convenient.
- compatible with all editors as it runs as a keyboard hook
- macro execution
- show class members for languages like python
- show function synopsis so there is much less need to consult the help
- show relevant defines for the function name you just entered
- very easy auto completions based upon recent words, macro definitions and long term memory (created from what you typed). The result is that long variable names can be reused with only two or three keystrokes.
- clipboard tracking to collect relevant words for autocompletion
- autocompletion can be activated with the $ key or the tab key and there is no need for your fingers to leave the keyboard
- recent word window, clicking in that window plays that word to your editor
- you can type a partial function or class/member name and Quicktype will give you a list of completions to choose from
- keyboard logging so nothing is lost, ever (unless you turn it off)
- automatic typing of closing brace,bracket,single or double quote so you'll never have an unmatched parenthesis again
Tethys Productivity Essentials 2.0 Boost personal & employee productivity! Ease your workload, speed up your day. Let your computer perform routine personal, business or IT tasks automatically for you. No
Quick Cliq 2.1.0 Quick Cliq speeds up your daily computer activities by giving you links to folders, files, programs, URLs and command line operations. It also offers window management, extreme
Apple Unveils iWork '05 Productivity Software Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) on Tuesday unveiled its iWork '05 productivity software. iWork '05 includes Pages, a new word processor, and Keynote 2, a new version of Apple's presentation software.