Lingvosoft Dictionary for Nokia is the perfect addition to your mobile device. It turns your Smartphone into a mobile translation tool that is always at hand. It features a searchable bidirectional database of 400,000 words and phrases.
Description: Dictionary for Nokia is the perfect addition to your mobile device. It turns your Smartphone into a mobile translation tool that is always at hand. Wherever you are - at home or on the move - the new dictionary provides you with prompt bidirectional word translation.
This new dictionary is an extensive language resource. It features a searchable database of 400,000 words and phrases. Each entry is completed with part of speech information and provides several lexical meanings for all polysemantic words.
With its intelligible interface, quality dictionary database and powerful compression technology, the new software is a combination of ease-of-use and flexibility.
ECTACO Dictionary for Nokia has the following features:
* Quick search function: just start typing a word in the Input Line and words beginning with such letters will appear on the screen.
* Quick back translation for proof of correct understanding.
* Large, comprehensive word database
* Low memory consumption
* Full screen and standard modes for showing word translations
* Now you can choose to install a lighter version of the word database - 1/3 of the full version, this option saves memory
* English transcriptions have been added
* Option to install dictionaries on memory cards (for Nokia 6600, Nokia 3650 and etc.)
ECTACO Dictionary for Mobile Phones is compatible with the following Smartphones:
Webster's uploads MP3 to dictionary "MP3" has no vowels, but it is a word--and now it's in the dictionary. The music file format surged into widespread use in the late 1990s on the crest of the Napster revolution and continues to ride high with the success of Apple Computer's iPod music ...