|Easy-to-use packets-level filtering. NetCom is an extensible firewall, traffic controller, QoS, Bandwidth, Bridging, Redirection, NAT and traffic statistics software for the Microsoft Windows.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- Routix.RPC 3.0 Routix software develop own RPC technology known as Routix.RPC. Our technology differs from other implementations in the high speed of calls, ease of use, support of callback-objects.
|Show all author software|
NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users.
With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support URL filtering;
- support any ethernet/dial-up/xDSL connections to control and managment;
- support any packets direction handling;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...);
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting and handling;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters to database or XML-file). This actions can be executed before counters will be resetted or with specified interval;
- Packets can be allowed, denied or sended to the next rule in list;
- Possible to change any packet field (MAC/IP addresses, TCP/UDP ports);
- Integrated NAT;
- Packets can be redirected to any other NIC;
- Bridging between any ethernet interfaces;
- Bandwidth limiting for any type of TCP-traffic;
- QoS (Quality of Service) for any type of traffic;
- With managment console you can monitor realtime network activity;
- With managment console you can connect to many hosts at the same time;
- With managment console you can monitor remote hosts performance (CPU, memory, interrupts...);
- Possible to limit connections per rule;
- Includes SDK documentation for control Routix NetCom from custom applications;
- also Routix NetCom have many other features. For more information you can read manual...
netcom, ip, tcp, udp, arp, rarp, traffic, trafic, network, monitoring, NAT, ICS, route, routing, MAC, address, network, remote access, filter, bandwidth, QoS, bridging, redirection, routix, URL blocking
32-bit Windows 2000, XP, Server 2000, Server 2003
For change history please visit our site.
| Free Download Routix NetCom 2.2 from routix.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- iNet Shaper 2.191 Internet connection sharing software. Based on software router with NAT, traffic shaping,VPN,user access accounting and restriction, detailed traffic statistics per user, remote
|Find all software similar on Routix NetCom 2.2|
- New TCP/IP Flaw Haunts Windows Microsoft issues a prepatch advisory with mitigation guidance after exploit code is published on a popular security Web site.
- Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.
|Find all news similar on Routix NetCom 2.2|