Simple tool to synchronize system time over the Internet or over a network on remote computer(s).
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:32 Size 351 kb Licence Freeware Status New Release Languages English OS Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Homepage dennisbabkin.com Author Dennis Babkin
click for full size
More author software: WakeupOnStandBy 22.214.171.124 Free, compact and handy utility to wake up PC from a Sleep mode or hibernation at a predefined time. Let's save energy! TOff 2.5.5 Free, compact, handy utility to shut down, reboot, logoff, hibernate or send your PC into stand-by mode at a predefined time or after PC, CPU, network inactivity period. Show all author software
Description: Simple tool to synchronize system time over the Internet or over a network.
(1) Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate;
(2) Can sync time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers;
(3)Can sync time on computers connected to a (local) network;
(4) Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
(4.1) Poll a remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine;
(4.2) Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activating a screen-saver;
(4.3 ) Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users, stand-by/sleep mode and hibernation;
(4.4) Run a file, open a web page, or a system command on a remote machine;
(4.5) Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
(5) Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals;
(6) Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it". Short tags: tSync, tSyncRemote, time sync, synch, synchronization, Internet time synchronization, network time synchronization System Requirements: User account with administrative privileges, Internet/network connection.
Free Download tSync 1.2 from dennisbabkin.com
Similar software shotlights: Atomic Clock Service 2.6 PC atomic clock synchronizer with some useful features (time offset, synchronize periods, etc.). This program uses the list of 19 presetting atomic time servers. It is an Internet
Global Time Synchronizer 2.0 Global Time Synchronizer is a versatile time keeping tool that has many features including the ability to modify the look of your standard desktop clock, an easy-to-use, convenient
Find all software similar on tSync 1.2
Similar news: IBM launches WebSphere for global data synch Leveraging its acquisition of Trego, an ISV with a product information management system, IBM unveiled additional middleware components to work with the Trego technology to ensure product data synchronization between retailers and suppliers. Symbian Gets Synch Software from Rival Microsoft British mobile phone software makerSymbian has agreed to license synchronization software fromlong-time rival Microsoft in an effort to win morecorporate customers, it said on Tuesday. Find all news similar on tSync 1.2