Description: ID Unlocker is a handy utility which acts as an Explorer extension to help you unlock files. It gets rid of error accessing messages and error deleting files or folders and allows you to proceed with computer related actions.
- Unlocks inaccessible folders
- Deletes files that can't normally be deleted
- Erases and moves selected applications
- Executes inaccessible programs
- Kills processes at your request
- Unlocks files that have an error executing. It allows you to see the content of a folder that shows an error executing message, such as:'The file is in use by another program or user', or 'The source or destination file may be in use'.
- ID Unlocker has simply-to-use context menu with a command line which enables you to choose the action to take. It also provides a 'process and handlers list', letting you see the name and the path of the process and letting you close a handle if you desire.
- Enters programs that show an access deny message. ID Unlocker simply goes beyond the error accessing message and allows you to move files that show error messages like:'There has been a sharing violation'.
- Deletes stubborn files and index.dat that won't normally be erased. It removes and deletes files that have error messages, such as:'Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use, or: Cannot delete file: Access is denied.'
- Provides registration information about the alternative user of the program you are about to access. ID Unlocker gives you information about a different source that might be using the program and stops it at your request.
- Kills processes at your request. It stops programs and applications from running if you desire to interrupt its activity with or without having to reboot your computer.
- Moves and deletes locked processed and dlls. Applications that have corrupt content or are permanently locked can be erased or moved.
Dutch judge protects privacy of file swappers A Dutch judge ruled on Tuesday thatInternet service providers would not have to hand over names oraddresses of customers who may be illegally swapping films,music and other copyright-protected files.
Passport ID Technology Has High Error Rate Federal researchers, academics, industry experts and some privacy advocates say the government should instead use more-reliable fingerprints to help thwart potential terrorists.