Super Mario Waluigi Game 1.0
( View screenshot )
|Welcome to my hastily and haphazardly assembled Waluigi booth yadda yadda why haven't you downloaded the demo yet? If you have played the previous demo... don't expect any real earth-shattering new additions. This is all but a simple progress update|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
|Author||The Mario Bros Boss Super Mario Hero||
click for full size
More author software:
- Metroid M Confrontation Fangame 1.0 This is the secound and optimized part of the Metroid fangames sequels - Metroid fangames are popular in console games society. If you likes Metroid game from Super Nintendo, this one should fit your thoughts - game idea is the same like in the Super
- Gry Gry Mario 1.0 Gry Gry Mario is simple platform game based on old famous game conception - Super Mario Bros 3. Like other Super Mario Bros fangames the gry Gry Mario have big World Map with level boxes, you can travel from one to another boxes by completing them. A
|Show all author software|
Welcome to my hastily and haphazardly assembled Waluigi booth yadda yadda why haven't you downloaded the demo yet? If you have played the previous demo... don't expect any real earth-shattering new additions. This is all but a simple progress update -- I'm not looking to "compete" or anything. After all, I'm holding back all the good stuff for the final release. ;DWhat's new in this demo anyway? -Two new (long) levels, bumping the total playable in this demo up to six. I have obviously made more than that, but you can't see them yet. ;) -World 2's boss has also been added to the demo-- not the level that it can be found in, though. I already spoil you kids enough. ;P -The item shop is now available. -All items and coins you collect in the demo will now be saved to a file. -Minor fixes, etc. Note that this demo is a work in progress, and thus, many features are subject to change! Okay, booth, you forced me to download this game. Soooo... what is it about? Psycho Waluigi is the fangame of my dreams... literally. One night, I dreamed that I made a game where Waluigi possessed psychic powers, which he controlled via a floating aura that revolved around him. It was all very clear to me, from the whole premise to the very game mechanics... It wasn't something I could just keep stashed away within the confines of my subconscious. From there, I decided to build on the concept-- I wanted to create a new world for Waluigi, much like the Wario Land series did for Wario. It wouldn't be just another Mario clone... this would be a project that would really push the boundaries of what a "fangame" could be. Instead of SMB3 clone #2093320948, I wanted to do something different, while still making the influence clear. After all, it's still a Mario tribute at heart, and I ain't gonna hide that fact. Sooooo... here it is. So far, anyway! Join Waluigi on his quest to take over a whole new world with his newfound psychic powers, and enjoy!
super mario games, mario games, mario bros, mario download, free mario, flash mario, mario online
10 Mb HDD, 512Mb Ram
Game is full and free of major bugs.
| Free Download Super Mario Waluigi Game 1.0 from mariocoins.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Super Mario Bros Halo Fusion 1.0 Super Mario Bros Halo Fusion is the first oryginal free Mario game created by amateur game creator. What's meen the otyginal? Well, this fangame is a fusion of many games. First
- Super Mario Bros Luigi Punch 1.0 Super Luigi Punch Out! Fight against Super Mario Bros enemies, using only the fists! Beat Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Hammer Bros even Bowser by making evades and attacking the enemies
|Find all software similar on Super Mario Waluigi Game 1.0|
- Warner Bros. acquires Matrix Online developer The Matrix Online developer Monolith Productions is to become part of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment after Warner Bros. exercised its option to buy the company. Terms of the deal, which will close on October 1st, were not disclosed.
- Sony, Warner Bros. strike online games agreements Sony Corp. and Time Warner Inc.'sgaming units announced on Friday long-term licensing deals thatmove development and distribution of "The Matrix Online" toSony Online Entertainment and also give it rights to make amultiplayer game with DC Comics super her
|Find all news similar on Super Mario Waluigi Game 1.0|