|Artificially Intelligent Spell Checker component for the .NET framework. Supports both ASP.NET and Windows.Forms within the same assembly. Includes English, German, French, Spanish and Italian dictionaries, with full support for new languages.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:08:33|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- TachyonSpell 1.1c An ActiveX DLL that adds Spell Checking functionality to COM-enabled development environments, it contains a 102,000 word list and a very easy to use API. Features like: suggestions, custom dictionaries, etc. are fully supported!
|Show all author software|
Artificially Intelligent Spell Checker component for the .NET framework. Supports both ASP.NET and Windows.Forms within the same assembly.
Includes Spell-As-You-Type support, custom dialogs for both desktop and web, and the best suggestion algorithm available - which can rank suggestions by the distance of the mismatched letters on the keyboard, and the likeliness of them being a mistype.
Includes English, German, French, Spanish and Italian dictionaries, with full support for new languages. Supports Linux using the Mono runtime. Royalty free starting from $199.
asp.net, spell, managed, underline, wavy, spanish, italian, word, check, suggestion, spelling, wordlist, list, net framework, english, as you type, dll, assembly, german, class libr, office, dictionary, c#, basic, vb.net, wave, visual, french, strong name
.NET Framework 1.1
| Find last version of SharpSpell|
| Freeware alternatives SharpSpell 2|
| Free Download SharpSpell 2 from tachyon-labs.com|
Similar software shotlights:
|Find all software similar on SharpSpell 2|
- Campaign to save Visual Basic 6 gathers support An online petition gathering signatures to save Microsoft’s Visual Basic 6 programming language will not change the company’s intention to cut free support on March 31, a Microsoft representative said on Thursday afternoon.
- In Brief: PowerBasic makes upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers PowerBasic, a provider of enterprise programming tools, is offering a competitive upgrade offer to Visual Basic developers who may feel abandoned by Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Visual Basic 6 and earlier versions. To ease their migrati
|Find all news similar on SharpSpell 2|
Similar smart reviews:
- Addict 3.5, Spell-Checked! Addict Component Suite is a set of VCL components for Borland Delphi/C++ Builder (wide range of Borland/Turbo IDE versions are supported). The suite
- VBto 2.30, Visual Basic No More For its time, Visual Basic 6 was an excellent tool. It was easy to learn, write and read, had reasonably good visual forms designer, allowed easy usage
|Find all smart reviews similar on SharpSpell 2|