AV EAGLE Secuity Testing Suite CD .ISO 2.01 AV Eagle Firewall and Virus Scanner Testing Software, full version, test your firewalls security level and virus scanners ability to detect test files. Stand Alone Security suite for testing numbers of computers without instalation to all computers.
Description: Max Dice is a simple dice rolling utility for use on Windows and Linux systems You may enter your information in one of two places. You may enter in the text box or by moving the slider to the left or right correlating to the field you are adjusting.
Here are the definitions of each of the fields
1. Dice to roll – This field determines how many dice that the program will roll for you. (1- one dice, 2-two dice, up to as many dice as you need to roll)
2. Size of dice – This field determines the size of the dice (i.e. standard dice = 6, this would decide what the maximum number would be,)
3. Maxed dice – This field determines the number of dice to set at the maximum level. (For example if you are rolling 5 dice, and you want 3 at max always, set at 3.)
4. Tossed dice – This field determines the number of low dice that you will throw out. This will eliminate this number of low throws from the total.
5. Reroll – high. This will cause all dice that are rolled at this number or higher to be rolled again.
6. Reroll – low. This will cause all dice that are rolled at this number or lower to be rolled again.
Random Dice Roller Software 7.0 This software offers a solution to users who want to create custom random dice to roll. You can create any type of dice, coin or even random event. This software offers a solution
Craig's Die Roller 1.0.3 A free dice-rolling program for role-playing games. It will roll up to 15 dice, and supports d2, d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, and d100. A free dice-rolling program for
New Technology Slices, Dices Internet The World Wide Web experience is becoming less and less worldwide: What you see and what you are allowed to do these days can depend greatly on where and even who you are.
Munich's Linux roll-out halted The City of Munich has put its Linux plans on hold in response to fears over software patents. The city has cancelled a call for bids on the Linux migration project, called the LiMux Project, planned for July, according to ...