|Import file lists from plain text source files and rename multiple files. New file names automatically filtered for illegal characters. Edit entries and change extensions. Filter files by size, date and pattern and sort by name, date or size.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- FoldMonkey 1.60 Monitor a folder for new or incoming files. Rename files. Create directories based on names, extensions, creation, last accessed and modified dates. Make folders from custom text. Create folders by todays date. Move files to a new directory.
- FileMonkey 9.07 File Monkey automates common file operations which would otherwise be tedious and time consuming. This package can split, search, replace, rename, alter case, generate lists, set attributes, encypt, decrypt, wipe, delete, extract and more
|Show all author software|
Import file lists from plain text source files and rename multiple files.
Imported file names are automatically filtered for illegal characters and path information. Side by side comparision available before renaming starts. You can edit new file name entries and change extensions before starting the renaming operation. Filter files by size, date and pattern and sort by name, date or size.
Support now added for delimited plain text file lists of old and new file names.
multiple, file, name, text, date, size, from, import, Rename, plain, path, many, source, invalid, illegal, files, list, delimited, imported
Sort order now sequential alphabetic
| Freeware alternatives Rename From List 1.03|
| Free Download Rename From List 1.03 from homepage.ntlworld.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Delete LONG PATH FILE Tool 3.3 Windows tool to copy or delete files and folders with filename too long error. Just browse to the file and press a button to copy or detele it, thats it! The application solves the
- Long Path Files Copier 5.5 Delete invalid Files - is a Windows Utility that you can use to delete files and folders that you are not able to delete using the standard Windows Delete function. New version
|Find all software similar on Rename From List 1.03|
- PalmOne beats Xerox : Graffiti patent invalid The latest stage in a long-running copyright dispute between palmOne (formerly Palm) and Xerox ended on Friday when a US court ruled that the patent at the centre of the case, for handwriting recognition software, was invalid. Xerox is expected to appeal.
- Court rules Xerox' Unistrokes patent invalid Milpitas (CA) - A New York state jugde has dismissed claims that PalmOne's handwriting recognition system Graffiti infringes on Xerox' Unistrokes patent. Arguing that Unistrokes builds on technology invented earlier, a ...
|Find all news similar on Rename From List 1.03|