|The DTKMail is a C++ library for receiving, sending, and managing email.You can easy send and receive mails, including HTML and MIME attachments from within your application using this library.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- TZ Spyware-Adware Remover 126.96.36.199 TZ Spyware Remover is an Adware, SpyWare, Key Loggers, Trojans, Dialers, Hijackers, Trackware, Thiefware, Also includes a Firewall for protection against hackers, and Anti Phishing utility to blcok "sppofed " spam email.Supports Multi languages.
- MP3 Boss music database and manager 0.683 MP3 Boss allows you to easily/fully manage and play your music files. Integrated Winamp support, auto scanning, extensive database functions (sort, search, filter, report), file management, file cleanup and many special functions.
|Show all author software|
The DTKMail is a C++ library for receiving, sending, and managing email.You can easy send and receive mails, including HTML and MIME attachments from within your application using this library. The distributed package include detailed description (CHM file) of all functions, examples and sapmle appications in Visual Basic and C/C++
EMail, POP3, SMTP, DTKMAIL
| Freeware alternatives DTKMail 1.2|
| Free Download DTKMail 1.2 from download.dtksoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for Xbase++ 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Xbase++ email component library uses a simple API to send, parse and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports
- SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for FoxPro 6.0 SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual FoxPro email component uses a simple API to send, receive and parse mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments from an
|Find all software similar on DTKMail 1.2|
- Google to give Gmail POP3 support, plans antivirus Google Inc. will roll out POP3 (Post Office Protocol) support gradually over the coming weeks to Gmail users, who will be able to use the feature to download e-mail messages from Gmail servers to e-mail applications on devices such as PCs and wireless dev
- Go Daddy Debuts 'Fax Thru Email' Service The Go Daddy Group this week announced a new service that allows customers to send and receive faxes via any email client without needing a fax machine.
|Find all news similar on DTKMail 1.2|