MITCalc Bolted connection 1.25
( View screenshot )
|Geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI/AGMA and ISO/DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.|
Jul 28, 2017 21:15:49|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp., acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a connection bolt of standard design.
- Calculation and check of connections fitted with special shanks.
- Design and calculation of necessary mounting prestressing of the connection and fastening torque.
- Calculation of force conditions of a loaded connection.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Calculation of joint parameters for a specific working temperature.
- The application includes a table of commonly used materials of bolts according to ISO, SAE and ASTM, and a
selection of materials of the connected parts according to AISI / SAE, DIN, BS, AF and others.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD)
The calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN.
Used standards: ANSI B1.1, ANSI 273, ANSI B18.2.1, ANSI B18.2.2, ANSI B18.3, ANSI B18.6.2, ANSI B18.6.3, ANSI B18.22.1, ASTM A193, ASTM A307, ASTM A320, ASTM A325, ASTM A354, ASTM A449, ASTM A453, ASTM A490, ASTM A574, ASTM F568M, ASTM F593, ASTM F2281, SAE J429f, ISO 273, ISO 1207, ISO 4016, ISO 4032, ISO 4035, ISO 4762, ISO 8738, ISO 8839, EN ISO 898, EN ISO 3506, EN 10269, EN 28839, VDI 2230.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Bolt, bolt connection, bolt calculation, prestressed bolt, strength check, static, dynamic, design, VDI 2230, ANSI B1.1, ANSI 273, ANSI B18.2.1, ANSI B18.2.2, ANSI B18.3, ISO 4032, ISO 4035, ISO 4762, EN 28839, CAD, CAM, DXF
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010...)
190 new bolt materials, expanded database of the materials of the jointed parts, more modern methods are used in the calculation of rigidity, higher precision calculation, modified and refined calculation of joint parameters for a specific working temperature.
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc Bolted connection 1.25|
| Free Download MITCalc Bolted connection 1.25 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc Shaft connection 1.23 Geometric designs and strength checks of shaped connections of shafts with hubs (keys, splines). Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN BS, JIS
- MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22 Geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO
|Find all software similar on MITCalc Bolted connection 1.25|