The Net Monitor for Employees is employee monitoring software that allows you to see screens of remote computers or show your screen to students. This spy software allows you to take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard.
Jan 18, 2018 21:25:17
Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE
Description: Net Monitor for Employees lets you see what everyone's doing - without leaving your desk. Monitor the activity of all the PCs in your company remotely. Plus you can share your screen with your employees PCs, making demos and presentations much easier.
Easy Step-by-step installation takes only 5 minutes! No registration is needed. Start tracking employee activity today to improve productivity.
Here are major benefits of using this employee monitoring software:
-Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
-You have complete control over what remote users are doing.
-This software provides you with a live picture of the remote computer screens.
- You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to students or presenting student screen to others.
- Application allows you to take over the remote computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- The remote computers screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
- Schedule remote computers desktop recording to MPEG4 files
- Execute several actions on all remote computers with on click
- Block applications and Internet access
- Log visited web sites
- Log application use
- Log keystrokes - key logger
- Send and Collect files
...and much more - see feature list and screen-shots
Application now runs on Android, iOS and Windows Phone too.
Classroom Spy Professional 4.4.7 A simple and powerful classroom monitoring and management application that allows you to monitor live screens of student computers. You can take control of a student computer or
Appliances Monitor Remote Networks via Ethernet Three new appliances from Visual Networks provide monitoring for remote networks connected via business DSL and Cable links, marking the first time that Visual Networks will supply an Ethernet LAN interface.