|LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool.|
Nov 3, 2017 21:27:07|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
More author software:
- dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.7 dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful IDE which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed. It provides Oracle database management tools, allows to synchronize Oracle data and automate schema change management process during development.
- EntityDAC 1.6 EntityDAC is an ORM for Delphi with LINQ support. It provides a framework that allows performing object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes with full support for encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and other OOP features.
|Show all author software|
LinqConnect is a LINQ to SQL compatible ORM solution with extended functionality, support for SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, its own visual model designer, seamlessly integrating to Visual Studio, and SQL monitoring tool. The software creates mapping model, generates data access layer code and supports complex types, with an ability to create entity properties with internal structure. LinqConnect caches compiled queries automatically, while allowing users to set cache parameters and control caching process. It provides the same interface to all database servers, enabling users to easily develop applications that are able to use different databases.
* Actively developed technology Unlike LINQ to SQL LinqConnect is an actively developed and enhanced ORM solution.
* Complete toolkit provided LinqConnect includes the Express Edition of all supported dotConnect data providers, visual model designer - Entity Developer, and SQL monitoring tool dbMonitor
* Visual model designer
With Entity Developer all the model creating and editing tasks can be performed in convenient GUI, eliminating the need of the manual XML editing, thus greatly reducing the development time
* Silverlight and Windows Phone support LinqConnect offers Silverlight and Windows Phone editions, allowing you to develop rich Web applications with data access through ORM/LINQ or ADO.NET interfaces and providing embedded database functionality for these platforms.
* Metro applications development support LinqConnect for Metro edition offers an embedded database engine, based on SQLite, that allows Metro Style applications to store data in a fully relational database. Now it's possible to develop XAML Metro applications with true ORM data access.
* Compatibility LinqConnect uses classes and interfaces completely compatible with LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality.
* LINQPad Support
LINQ to SQL, ORM solution, ORM, object-relational mapping, visual studio, data access layer code, LINQ to SQL technology, database connector, data access technology, Visual Studio integration
.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher is required
.NET Standard 2.0 is supported
.NET Core 2.0 is supported
The macaddr8 data type introduced in PostgreSQL 10 is supported
| Find last version of LinqConnect|
| Freeware alternatives LinqConnect 4.8|
| Free Download LinqConnect 4.8 from devart.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- LinqConnect Express 4.20 LinqConnect Express is a free fast and easy to use ORM solution, developed closely to the Microsoft LINQ to SQL technology, and supporting SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Lattice.DataMapper 1.0 Lattice.DataMapper is a persistence framework for .NET. Lattice.DataMapper provides a simple and flexible way to map objects to relational database. Lattice.DataMapper is a tool
|Find all software similar on LinqConnect 4.8|
- IBM's answer to Visual Studio.Net IBM has publicly unveiled its Software Development Platform designed to go head to head with Visual Studio.Net 2005.
- JBoss upgrades object-relational technology JBoss at its JBoss World 2005 conference in Atlanta next week will upgrade its Hibernate object-relational mapping software and debut service programs for open source projects and users of the vendor’s middleware.
|Find all news similar on LinqConnect 4.8|