|A nice and entertaining game that has a bit of science behind it. It requires really good reaction from the player, and is fun just to watch. Save the World - help little Demon to separate color flying atoms into different rooms, as fast as possible.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Square Assembler 1.6 Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online contest, and playing against the computer. Various skins are included.
- Smiling Bubbles 1.2 New games - new emotions. Now Bubbles are more perfect and funny. They are smiling, chatting, jumping, they are alive! Just start to play and little heroes will become one of your best friends, presenting you sprightly laugh and fun!
|Show all author software|
A nice and entertaining game that has a bit of science behind it. It requires really good reaction from the player, and is fun just to watch.
Install and uninstall support included.
Maxwell's Demon has been around when our Universe was born, and will still be there at the very end of everything, till he finishes his arduous labor of resisting the Great Law of Creation - The Law of Growing Chaos. When the Chaos is defeated, this World will become the happiest place, and our course in this Universe will be complete.
Demon's job is to sort out the atoms of different kind into separate compartments. You could help him by sliding the walls with your mouse. It does not matter into which room you put the atoms of a given color. When all the atoms of some color are collected in one room, the room's doors will be closed. It gets harder with every level - more rooms, more atoms - it is not an easy task to order the Chaos, not even for a demon, that is why our Universe is still here.
Registered game users enjoy the following features:
ten game levels of varying difficulty, with new levels released free ;
tune various options to your taste;
your best results for all levels are saved on disk ;
aggregate time result can take part in the Web-contest for speediest demons ;
runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 ;
free technical support by e-mail;
upgrage to new versions is free for registered users.
games, maxwell, daemon, law, physics, thermodynamics, free, demon, online, bubble, download, shareware, arcade, puzzle, freeware, demo, java, flash, tetris, bubbles, lines
Flash 7 Player
| Freeware alternatives Maxwell's Demon 2.07|
| Free Download Maxwell's Demon 2.07 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- 2M Bubbles Lines 1.0_us Align 5+ bubbles in this addictive arcade / puzzle game for all. Appealing high quality graphics. Full color and full size window mode. Skin your game with themes that display
- 2M Arcade Bubbles 1.9_us Swap adjacent bubbles to create sets of 3 or more identical bubbles. Appealing high quality graphics. Full color and full size window mode. Skin your game with themes that display
|Find all software similar on Maxwell's Demon 2.07|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Security risks of iPods and USB flash drives High-tech consumer devices, such as Apple's iPod, present a serious security risk in the workplace, according to a new report from Gartner, being used not only to download confidential data, but also to introduce a virus into the company network.
|Find all news similar on Maxwell's Demon 2.07|