MITCalc - Force shaft connection 1.16
( View screenshot )
|Geometric designs and strength checks of force couplings of shafts with hubs (Interference fit, clamping
connection). Application supports Imperial and Metric units and is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN BS, JIS standards.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for geometrical design and strength check of force couplings of shafts with hubs with a
cylindrical contact area (Interference fit, clamping connection). The application provides solutions for the following
- Design of force fits, possibly shrink fits.
- Design of clamping connections with separated, or one-side cut hub.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- Check of interference fit strained by additional radial force with bending moment.
- Check of interference fit working at specific service temperature.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO,
DIN and others. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, DIN 7190.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Shaft, hub, connection, force couplings, Interference fit, clamping connection, ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, DIN 7190
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Force shaft connection 1.16|
| Free Download MITCalc - Force shaft connection 1.16 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc Shaft connection 1.23 Geometric designs and strength checks of shaped connections of shafts with hubs (keys, splines). Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN BS, JIS
- MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16 Calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in
|Find all software similar on MITCalc - Force shaft connection 1.16|