MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22
( View screenshot )
|Geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.|
Aug 7, 2017 21:01:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in circular sections, cold formed, loaded with a static or cyclic loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and production parameters.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and the standards EN 13906-2, and DIN 2088.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, torsion spring, spiral spring, EN 13906-2, DIN 2088, static strength check, dynamic strength check, CAD, DXF
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
Minor changes. Translations
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22|
| Free Download MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22 Geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI
- MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17 Geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs loaded with static loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN
|Find all software similar on MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22|
- A Spiral Stairway to the Moon and Beyond ORLANDO, Florida -- Replanting boot prints on the Moon. Hurling expeditionary crews to distant and dusty Mars and other destinations. Executing a 21st century outreach campaign to faraway worlds demands a safe, sustainable, and affordable transport vehicl
- Forget Bull in a China Shop, Try Elephant in Diner! Six elephants escaped from a zoo androamed around the South Korean capital Wednesday, brieflycrashing their way into a restaurant before being rounded up,police and zoo officials said.
|Find all news similar on MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22|