MITCalc - Buckling Calculation 1.16
( View screenshot )
|Calculation of the optimum cross-section of slender struts strained for buckling and strength check calculation
according to Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler and Secant method. Simple definition of the strut type - 40 types of
predefined cross sections.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts
strained for buckling. The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U,
L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from
specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... ) This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connections, tolerances and many others
buckling, slender strut, beam, column, moment, stress, safety, DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Buckling Calculation 1.16|
| Free Download MITCalc - Buckling Calculation 1.16 from mitcalc.com|