MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21
( View screenshot )
|The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and support many 2D CAD systems.|
Aug 7, 2017 21:00:15|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
belt, chain, belt transmission, chain transmission, sprocket, wheel, ANSI/RMA IP-24, 1983, DIN 7721, DIN ISO 5296, ISO 5295, CAD, DXF
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)
Minor changes, translations
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21|
| Free Download MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21 from mitcalc.com|