MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22
( View screenshot )
|Geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.|
Aug 1, 2017 21:30:55|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD(AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, compression spring, helical spring, EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, static strength check, dynamic strength check, CAD, DXF, 3D, 2D
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010...)
Minor changes, translations
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22|
| Free Download MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22 Geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO
- MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17 Geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs loaded with static loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN
|Find all software similar on MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22|