MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.17
( View screenshot )
|Geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs loaded with static or fatigue loading.
Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical
springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application is
developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN
13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, compression spring, helical spring, EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, static strength check, dynamic strength check
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.17|
| Free Download MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.17 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc - Torsion Springs 1.17 Geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO
- MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17 Geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs loaded with static loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN
|Find all software similar on MITCalc - Compression Springs 1.17|