MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17
( View screenshot )
|Geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs loaded with static loading. Application supports
Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical tension cylindrical springs
made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static loading. . Application is developed in MS
Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2,
DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear,
belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, tension spring, helical spring, EN 13906-2, DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097, static strength check, dynamic strength check
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17|
| Free Download MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- MITCalc Compression Springs 1.22 Geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs loaded with static or fatigue loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI
- MITCalc Torsion Springs 1.22 Geometric and strength designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs loaded with static or cyclic loading. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO
|Find all software similar on MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17|
- High-Tech Tension Over Illegal Uses In 2002, a young software programmer in Seattle named Bram Cohen solved a vexing Internet problem: how to get large computer files such as home movies or audio recordings of music concerts to travel rapidly across cyberspace.
- Bolivia's Congress to meet amid new tensions Security forces tried to seal off Bolivia's constitutional capital to stop demonstrators getting to lawmakers who were to meet to consider President Carlos Mesa's resignation following weeks of unrest.
|Find all news similar on MITCalc - Tension Springs 1.17|