ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall 22.214.171.124
( View screenshot )
|Privacyware’s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Privatefirewall 126.96.36.199 Personal Firewall, Process Monitor and Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS) software blocks hackers, Trojans, keyloggers, code injection, program hijacking and zero-day threats.
|Show all author software|
Privacyware’s award-winning IIS Web Application Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention solution, ThreatSentry, stops a wide range of web application threats and helps IT departments certify compliance with PCI DSS. ThreatSentry delivers protection from SQL Injection, Directory Traversal, Cross-site scripting, Parameter Manipulation, Buffer Overflow, and Denial of Service attacks and helps customers comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
ThreatSentry's Key Features:
- IIS Web Application Firewal, IP firewalll and AI-based Behavioral Intrusion Prevention components protect IIS from known and new threats.
- Supports Windows Server 2008 R2 x86/x64, IIS 5, 6 & 7x.
- Unparalleled Affordability and Ease-of-Use: ThreatSentry is exceptionally easy to use and affordably priced for enterprises of any size.
- Logging, Reporting and Audit Features: Review, sort, manage or export Security Alerts and Training Events. Track and audit reclassified events.
- Comply with Section 6.6 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Security Alert Notification: ThreatSentry Security Alerts can be transmitted via email, text or cellular phone.
- Compatible with IIS Lockdown, URLScan, and other third party filters and extensions.
- Supports FrontPage publishing, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and other Microsoft platforms running on the IIS Web server.
Web Application Firewall, XSS, cross-site scripting, SQL Injection, PCI DSS, IIS, web server security, web application security
Added query string “name” filtering enhancement. Expanded URL Exclusion character limit to 2048.
| Freeware alternatives ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall 188.8.131.52|
| Free Download ThreatSentry - Web Application Firewall 184.108.40.206 from privacyware.com|