MITCalc - V-Belts Calculation 1.17
( View screenshot )
|Geometric design and strength check of belt transmissions using V-belts. Application contain a database of belts,
supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, RMA, ISO, DIN and BS standards and support many 2D and
3D CAD systems.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of belt transmissions using V-belts.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Calculation for 2 or 3 pulleys.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum of input requirements.
- Design and calculation of geometrical parameters (diameters of pulleys, axis distances, length of the belt, weight of
- Calculation of strength parameters (power transferred by the belt, number of belts, efficiency, etc.)
- Calculation of force conditions (prestressing, axis loading of the pulleys, etc.)
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The application works with CAD systems and includes respective models of pulleys and belts. The calculations use
procedures, algorithms and data from basic documents and standards ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers
Association), ISO, DIN, BS, and basic documents from catalogues of companies CONTITECH (r) and Gates
Rubber Company (r).
Used standards: Narrow V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-22; Traditional V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-20; Light Duty V-Belts
ANSI/RMA IP-23; DIN 7753; DIN 2211; DIN 2215; ISO 4184 This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and
Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft
connection, tolerances and many others.
Belt, V-belt, V-belt transmission, design, strength check, Narrow V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-22, Traditional V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-20, Light Duty V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-23, DIN 7753, DIN 2211, DIN 2215
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - V-Belts Calculation 1.17|
| Free Download MITCalc - V-Belts Calculation 1.17 from mitcalc.com|