MITCalc - Profiles Calculation 1.16
( View screenshot )
|The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles and mass characteristics of solids created by extrusion or
rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of
solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language,
supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following tasks:
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the
profile.This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain
drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
area characteristic, profile characteristic, mass characteristic, profile editor, profile design, graphics editor, profile extrusion, profile rotation
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Profiles Calculation 1.16|
| Free Download MITCalc - Profiles Calculation 1.16 from mitcalc.com|