|A nice and entertaining arcade game, where you help the Brave Miner go through the levels burying monsters. There are several kinds of monsters, ghosts, and various widgets to collect on your way to the next level. Dosens of levels are included.|
Mar 10, 2012 12:40:08|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- Square Assembler 1.6 Square Assembler contains three different puzzle games united by common idea - to clear all squares from the board by matching colors. It supports one-player mode, the online contest, and playing against the computer. Various skins are included.
- Smiling Bubbles 1.2 New games - new emotions. Now Bubbles are more perfect and funny. They are smiling, chatting, jumping, they are alive! Just start to play and little heroes will become one of your best friends, presenting you sprightly laugh and fun!
|Show all author software|
A nice and entertaining multi-level arcade game, where you help the Brave Miner go through the levels burying monsters. There are several kinds of monsters, ghosts, and various widgets to collect on your way to the next level. It is quite strategig game, you'll have to think a bit to avoid all the dangers and defeat all monsters. Dosens of levels are included, as well as different skill levels and online contest for the best players. If you like Digger, this game is for you. Upgrades are free.
Miner digs holes in the floo to bury monstersr; at full strength, Miner will do it just in three strokes, it will take longer when he gets tired. The strength falls as time goes on, even if Miner is just walking around doing nothing. When the hole is completely digged, a monster will fall into it and hang to the edge for a few seconds. If Miner manages to bury it during this time, the monster will fall. If not, the monster will jump out and the hole will be undone. While a monster is in the hole, another one can safely come over its head. If a hole is not completely digged, this spot becomes a barrier for all monsters and Miner - they cannot cross it. The holes can be made anywhere, except on the lowest floor and over the climbing poles.
This game runs on any 32-bit Windows PC.
game, arcade, adventure, digger, classic, strategy, action, kids, monsters, ghosts, widgets, rooms, maze, labyrinth, missions, cheats, codes, keys, weapons, virus, antivirus
Pentium-166, 16Mb Ram
| Find last version of Miner|
| Freeware alternatives Miner 1.2|
| Free Download Miner 1.2 from absolutist.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- PacDoom 1.2 Amusing strategic arcade game with elements of adventure that combines features and experience of Pacman, Doom and BomberMan. Does not contain violence and suitable for kids
- Crystal Keeper 1.6 Crystal Keeper is a new 3D arcade game. You will have to shoot hordes of monsters of every kind, which will try to steal your priceless magic crystals. An excellent chance to relax
|Find all software similar on Miner 1.2|
- Nick Arcade to add paid games Kids cable channelNickelodeon will unveil a revamped version of its Nick ArcadeWeb site July 1, supported by a marketing effort to introducepaid downloadable games.
- Philips' New Ghost-Buster Monitor Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG) is readying a new monitor design, based on new lighting technology, that will drastically reduce ghosting in next-generation LCD televisions.
|Find all news similar on Miner 1.2|