|Calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their
dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports
Imperial and Metric units.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
This calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their
dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial
and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the international standard
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations
according to ANSI B4.1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in
Used standards: ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401This module is a part
of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Tolerance, tolerances, deviation, fits, ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007 ...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16|
| Free Download MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16 from mitcalc.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- QMSys Tolerances and Fits 5.4 The program QMSys Tolerances and Fits can be used to choose a fit and determine tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to international and national standards. The
- MITCalc - Tolerance analysis 1.15 Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains (Worst case, Root Sum Squares, Monte Carlo...). Application is developed in MS Excel, is
|Find all software similar on MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16|
- New ISO Spec Helps Computers Reason A new software language promises to enable computers to reason more precisely -- rather than just respond to commands -- and thus better reflect subtleties intended by human operators.
- Le Dual Core chez AMD en 2005 Advanced Micro Devices a annoncé qui mettrait sur le marché des 2005 des microprocesseurs employant une technologie multi-core. Vers le milieu de l'année 2005 nous devrions donc assister au lancement d'un Athlon 64 pour serveur à base de ...
|Find all news similar on MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16|
Similar smart reviews:
- ISO Commander Those of us who often work with various optical media know how hard it gets sometimes to keep track of all the disk images stored on their hard drives
- Open Fitness 2.0, Caring For Your Body Careful work with your own body requires, eventually, an extensive work with information. It doesnt really matter whether you are an athlete with everyday
|Find all smart reviews similar on MITCalc - Tolerances 1.16|