MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.18
( View screenshot )
|The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts. Application supports
Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA,
ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
Shaft, shafts, design, strength check, stress concentration, critical speed, safety coefficients, deflection, bending angle, DIN 743
Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.18|
| Free Download MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.18 from mitcalc.com|