MITCalc - Beam Calculation 1.16
( View screenshot )
|Calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles.
definition of the beam type, 20 types of cross sections, graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant
axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units
and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LUThis module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Beam, beam calculation, straight beam, moment, stress, deflection, bending angle, DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029
MS Excel (2000, XP, 2007...)
| Freeware alternatives MITCalc - Beam Calculation 1.16|
| Free Download MITCalc - Beam Calculation 1.16 from mitcalc.com|