Advanced Modem Data Logger 188.8.131.523
( View screenshot )
|Advanced Modem Data Logger uses RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems to dial and collect a data from remote devices to disk or to Excel. The program can use AT/TAPI access methods and aquisite the data from several data sources together.|
Sep 25, 2016 20:13:17|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- CNC Syntax Editor 184.108.40.2064 CNC Syntax Editor is a popular tool for writing, editing, and studying CNC programs with G codes. It has a comfortable and intuitive interface both for beginners and advanced programmers. CNC Syntax Editor is deceptively simple, but truly powerful.
- Advanced USB Port Monitor 220.127.116.116 A USB Bus, Device and Protocol Analyzer with the robust functionality to capture and process USB traffic. It offers sophisticated viewing and searching to accurately and efficiently debug and test USB devices.
|Show all author software|
You may be a professional hardware or network engineer, or an university student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a talented technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy tool for fine-tuning your hardware-software system. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced Modem Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs.
The program can work with various RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems, that support AT commands or have TAPI drivers. Advanced Modem Data Logger uses a task schedule to dial a phone numbers and collect a data from remote devices to . The utility captures modem data, custom processes it to your needs, then parses variables with the data from data packets and transfers the data to a HDD or to ODBC, or any Windows program either by sending keystrokes to the application's window.
If you have few modems working simultaneously, do not worry, this application can handle many modems at the same time and record the data simultaneously! Advanced Modem Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users can log on and off the Windows, but the program will still be there recording your information, recording|receiving|capturing|catching] every symbol. Astounding functionality and power at a less-than-affordable worth!
* logs multiple modems at the same time;
* supports RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems;
* captures binary and text data from remote devices;
* a configurable scheduler for each modem;
* supports date/time stamping;
* supports aggregation of several strings to one data record;
* saves received modem data without any changes to a log file;
* data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your data;
* data writing to MS Excel files;
* data writing to any ODBC-compatible database;
* many plug-in modules;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows platforms.
modem, USB, PCI, GSM, RS232, logger, log, logging
one or more RS232,USB,PCI or GSM modems
logging of multiple modems at the same time
| Freeware alternatives Advanced Modem Data Logger 18.104.22.1683|
| Free Download Advanced Modem Data Logger 22.214.171.1243 from aggsoft.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 126.96.36.1995 Advanced OPC Data Logger talks with OPC servers, assembles and records real-time data to a file, Access, SQL Server, mSQL, ODBC database or to other targets. The program can be
- Advanced Keylogger 3.0 Advanced Keylogger will monitor various PC activity: keystrokes in all applications, visited websites, Windows logon passwords, clipboard activity. Advanced Keylogger can take
|Find all software similar on Advanced Modem Data Logger 188.8.131.523|