Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 ( View screenshot )
|Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural, synthetic and hybrid choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Unix|
click for full size
More author software:
- Virtual Room Emulator VST 1.4 Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room.
- Fantasize Soundfont Player VSTi 2.51 Fantasize is a sampler generator which can load SoundFont (SF2 format) instruments/drumkits collections, designed for creating music on your VST Host. High quality sample-playback engine, make FANTASIZE the perfect choice for sample composers.
|Show all author software|
Magnus Choir is a virtual instrument plug-in which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Available for Windows and Linux based VST/FST hosts.
- Magnus Choir includes a variety of vocal textures and sustained vowels in multiple dynamics: espressivo, staccato, marcato, crescendo, decrescendo, tenuto, maestoso, legato, among others.
- 48 Factory Presets including: oohs, aahs, mms, men and women in mixed choirs, celestial choir of angels, odd voices and wailing, pads, atmos, octave choir. Also useful for singing Monks and Gregorian Chants.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets, that gives musicians almost limitless possibilities in varying and creating unique new sounds with different vocal characteristics.
- State Variable Filter that includes Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, and Band Reject filters with adjustable Cutoff Frequency and Resonance, depending on the performer's preference.
- Reverb Effect Built-in: Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of choir and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mix, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- Clear user interface helps work intuitively, inviting the user to experiment creatively.
- VU Meter - Volume Unit Meter: A device that indicates the relative levels of the audio being played.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts and musicians.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
VST, VSTi, best, choir, synth, virtual, musical, instrument, Daniel Laiseca, plugin, monk, gregorian, chant, choral, pad, atmos, texture, oohs, aahs, mms, vocals, vowels, female, male, men, women, voices, Syntheway
VST Host FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase, Orion, Reaper, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar -RAM 128MB 500 MHz
Updated built-in sound bank to 48 patches (16 new predefined sounds: Choirs, Atmos, Fx, Pads, odd voices and wailing). Some bugs fixed.
| Freeware alternatives Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6|
| Free Download Syntheway Magnus Choir VSTi 1.6 from download.syntheway.net|