LingvoSoft Gold Dictionary English Vietnamese for Windows 2.1.28
( View screenshot )
LingvoSoft Dictionary Gold English Vietnamese for Windows is an expanded dictionary (about 360.000 words) that functions as a wealth of knowledge containing a great number of idioms, phrases and technical terms.
Description: This line of LingvoSoft English Vietnamese Dictionaries for Windows brings you accurate and prompt two-way word translations, wrapped in a user-friendly interface with convenient search options. They are built on updated linguistic databases and come in four versions designed for different types of users.
LingvoSoft Dictionary Gold English Vietnamese for Windows is an expanded dictionary (about 360.000 words) that functions as a wealth of knowledge containing a great number of idioms, phrases and technical terms. When a versatile challenge stands in your way this is the translation tool you want on your side. LingvoSoft Gold will satisfy the most demanding users - it is simply a huge dictionary!
The LingvoSoft Dictionary Gold English Vietnamese for Windows has the following features:
* Instant direct translation and back translation of words
* Instant translation of expressions containing several words
* The word list lets you look through all the dictionary entries in alphabetical order
* Multiple translations for the selected word appear in the translation window
* Quick back translation is readily available for proof of correct understanding
* Quick search function: start typing in the Input Line and words beginning with those letters will appear on the screen
* Filtered List: the application stores selected words in the Filtered List ensuring easy repeat access
* You can also search the whole dictionary by entering only a part of the word, i.e. a short letter combination
* The application is supported in several languages
* The User's Manual and a What's New section (in English) provide extra useful information
Algae Threatens Croatian Adriatic Stari Grad bay on theisland of Hvar is one of the most charming resorts in Croatia.But beneath the quiet surface of the southern Adriatic anaggressive tropical algae is threatening the sea's eco-system.