|Free, compact, handy utility to shut down, reboot, logoff, hibernate or send your PC into stand-by mode at a predefined time or after PC, CPU, network inactivity period.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:13|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- WakeupOnStandBy 188.8.131.52 Free, compact and handy utility to wake up PC from a Sleep mode or hibernation at a predefined time. Let's save energy!
- WinID 3.1 WinID is compact & versatile utility for Windows programmer to extract the most important information about controls, processes, window classes, styles, window titles, and much more. It resembles Spy++ and employs visual interface and simplicity.
|Show all author software|
This utility will be handy for people who would like to leave their computer unattended for some time before automatically turning it off (logging off a user, rebooting it, sending it into hibernation or stand-by mode). TOff can perform these tasks at a certain day and time (one time or every day), as well as after a certain period of mouse & keyboard, CPU or network inactivity with the seconds discrepancy. I used it every time when I left my computer at the office to download some stuff from the Internet and then to turn it off at night so that it looked as if nothing happened in the morning.
(1) Can shutdown, reboot or log off almost every Windows operating system that has Advanced Power Management (APM) enabled (Check Control Panel -> Power Options);
(2) Any system that supports hibernation can be hibernated on timer (i.e., switching off your computer without closing running programs);
(3) Any system that supports stand-by (or Sleep) mode can be sent into it on timer;
(4) Provides a log for the last operation (so that you can check if power operation occurred on time);
(5) Can be set to run every day, or every time current user logs on;
(6) Can perform all of the above operations after a certain period of PC, CPU, or network inactivity;
(7) Can run in various safe modes to prevent unsafe execution of a power operation;
(8) Can be run from a command line to perform additional operations;
(9) You can save the state of the program in a MS DOS batch file to run it with the same settings later.
TOff, hibernation, turn-off, shut-down, stand-by, reboot, logoff, computer inactivity, CPU usage, network inactivity, timer shut-down
IBM PC + Advanced Power Management support
| Free Download TOff 2.5.5 from dennisbabkin.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Shut UP 2.1.6 Shut UP! is a tray-based tool that can reboot or shut down your PC at the time(s) you specify. Just select the time of the day and check off the day(s) of the week you want your
|Find all software similar on TOff 2.5.5|