|Easy to advanced ear training : pitch and interval dictation.
Pitch ID generates unlimited questions in every major and minor key, 21 levels of graduated difficulty with instant feedback, immediate scoring, and self testing.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:33|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP|
click for full size
More author software:
- NoteID 2.0 Teach yourself music notation/keyboard notes on grand staff in all keys. Easy. Program writes a note on grand staff and sounds pitch.You click appropriate note on the screen keyboard. Scoring, automatic advance and modulation included.
- Melodic ID 2.0 HS/College ear training: unlimited, graduated melodic dictation (easy to advanced). 4 bar melodic dictation in all keys, simple and compound meters, with instant feedback, immediate scoring, and self testing.
|Show all author software|
Easy to advanced ear training : pitch and interval dictation. Easy to advanced.
Pitch ID generates unlimited questions in every major and minor key; 21 levels of graduated difficulty with instant feedback, immediate scoring, and self testing.
There is one sure way to successful dictation - immediate scale step recognition.
Train yourself to identify any scale step or interval by ear. Your answer is immediately checked and scored.
Identify the note or interval by clicking the screen keyboard. If correct, the program notates the correct note and then sounds the next note.
If incorrect, the program indicates an error, repeats the preceding and new note and pauses for your answer.
AutoAdvance advises when to advance to questions containing more scale steps. AutoModulate advises when to change keys.
chords, rhythm, music theory, ear-training, music lessons, ear training, music fundamentals, intervals, scales, musicianship
Self testing added
| Find last version of Pitch ID|
| Freeware alternatives Pitch ID 3.0|
| Free Download Pitch ID 3.0 from musicstudy.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Spell ID 3.0 Easy to advanced graduated music theory exercises with instant feedback, immediate scoring, and self testing, scales, intervals, chords, cadences, secondary dominants, 'borrowed
|Find all software similar on Pitch ID 3.0|
- Prince Creates Big-Scale Debate over Small-Scale Technology The Prince of Wales stirred debate with an editorial warning of the risks of nanotechnology and raised the possibility of a thalidomide-type disaster. Scientists criticized the prince for his comments, accusing him of causing unfounded ...
- Apple pitches music industry on U2-style promos U2 has been a familiar sight to iTunes Music Store visitors in recent weeks, with the online music store featuring everything from a U2-themed iPod to a digital boxed set of the Irish rock band's recordings. And if Apple has its way, other musical acts wi
|Find all news similar on Pitch ID 3.0|