|WinID is compact & versatile utility for Windows programmer to extract the most important information about controls, processes, window classes, styles, window titles, and much more. It resembles Spy++ and employs visual interface and simplicity.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:11|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- WakeupOnStandBy 220.127.116.11 Free, compact and handy utility to wake up PC from a Sleep mode or hibernation at a predefined time. Let's save energy!
- TOff 2.5.5 Free, compact, handy utility to shut down, reboot, logoff, hibernate or send your PC into stand-by mode at a predefined time or after PC, CPU, network inactivity period.
|Show all author software|
WinID is controls & windows identification utility that is both powerful and compact. It gives an easy way to retrieve information about MS Windows controls visually right off the screen. WinID resembles Spy++ from the MS Visual Studio toolset but it also incorporates lots of its own handy features. It will be good for debugging C/C++/MFC/.NET and Visual Basic applications by a person who knows (or plans to learn) the MS Windows OS - programmer, debugger/tester, beginner, as well as learning more about how your favorite programs are made.
(1)To use WinID all you have to do is to point mouse to control on the screen to get instant information about it;
(2)Completely "transparent" for other programs;
(3)Extracts info such as: Control handle & title (text), device context handles, control ID, control status (enabled, visible, Unicode), module handle, Window Procedure, menu, atom, icon, cursor and brush handles, window class styles, window region, process ID, process priority, process creation and times, process memory and handle count stats, process privileges, main thread ID, priority and creation times, base priority, image file path, module file path, app instance handle, shut-down parameters & flags, parent window handle & class, window & control styles, extended styles, additional control-specific info, and much more;
(4)Can remember control state to be analyzed later;
(5)Retrieves command line, environment strings, image file path for a program by simply pointing to it;
(6)Extracts dynamic resources such as icons, bitmaps, image lists, enhanced metafiles, fonts, window properties from controls on the screen;
(7)Retrieves information about modules loaded for the program at a certain time;
(8)You can copy and save retrieved information;
(9)Can highlight control it works with;
(10)Automatically Recognizes many control classes;
(11)Use WinID to test other programs regarding resource and memory leaks.
WinID, debugging, classes, controls, styles, hWnd, window handle, titles, resource leaks, memory leaks
| Free Download WinID 3.1 from dennisbabkin.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ 1.1 Deleaker: a new add-in for Visual C++ (VS 2003-2008) easily detects resource/memory leaks, localizes them in the source code and is tightly integrated into the Visual Studio
|Find all software similar on WinID 3.1|
Similar smart reviews:
- TimeWriter, Account And Control For Time Resources TimeWriter is a serious multi-user solution for employee time billing. It is effective for both employees self-control and planning, as well
- Resource Builder If you are a modern programmer or developer who is always ready to use the latest achievements of science and technology, if you are sick and
|Find all smart reviews similar on WinID 3.1|