|Access Folders is a fine Windows enhancement that keeps all of your directories and sub-directories within easy reach. The program integrates into Windows' standard Save As/Open dialogs which are used by most applications.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:16|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000|
click for full size
More author software:
- Active Captions 1.51 Active Captions is a handy utility that extends window's caption buttons with additional features. Right mouse button click on minimize button minimizes the window into the system tray.
- Cool Desk 3.87 Cool Desk is a virtual desktop manager. Ever wish to have several screens on your computer? Cool Desk creates up to 9 virtual desktops and allows you to have different windows in each of them.
|Show all author software|
Access Folders is a fine Windows enhancement that keeps all of your directories and sub-directories within easy reach. The program integrates into Windows' standard Save As/Open dialogs which are used by most applications. By right-clicking the question mark (?) button at the top-right hand side of this window, the program's menu pops-up to provide access to favorite folders. You can select a folder and the dialog will immediately jump to the directory.
Access Folders really offers a number of uses. First, it lets you directly save important files to folders on local or network drives without all of the repetitive clicking. Second, it never lets you forget where these files are saved, especially those that have been downloaded from the Internet or edited in Office applications.
Access Folders couldn't be any easier to set up. You can open the program's options menu by right-clicking its icon in the system tray. It's here where you can conveniently add and remove folder or sub-folder paths. The program can also integrate into Explorer's shell context menu, allowing you to quickly add folders with a right-click. You can also define file filters which will be applied to your Open/Save dialogs. Other options include the ability to have Access Folders loaded at every Windows startup, using mouse wheel to access the menu, assigning hotkeys and much more.
access, folders, windows, dialog, shell, utility, quick, open, save, go, through, tree, directory, list, favorite, select, explorer, file-ex, direct, instant, xfilesdialog, file, files, structure, icon, shareware
Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP, Pentium 90, 16 MB RAM
| Freeware alternatives Access Folders 2.11|
| Free Download Access Folders 2.11 from shelltoys.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- File-Ex 3.0 File Open and Save-As Dialog Extensions for all of your applications. Enlarges the dialog, adds recent and favorite files/folders lists, set sorting and view defaults, file
- AcFolders 1.6 The Program is designed to accelerate access to your folders and files by placing bookmarks directly to the standard Open-Save Dialogs. How often do you use Open-Save dialog boxes
|Find all software similar on Access Folders 2.11|
- A German Banking Icon Beats the Rap Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackermann and five other leading German business executives were acquitted on July 22 of criminal charges that they wasted shareholders' money by authorizing large payments to senior staff when former industrial and telecom giant M
- Save the Trees, Save the Apes, Expert Says A U.N. meeting on endangered speciescould help secure the survival one of humanity's closest livingrelatives, the orangutan, by saving its forest home fromloggers, a leading expert said on Tuesday.
|Find all news similar on Access Folders 2.11|