Description: StrongDisk Pro protects sensitive data on your notebook or PC. It creates virtual encrypted disks, which work as common disks. All content of these disks is encrypting on-the-fly with strong crypto-algorithms. To mount disk a password and an external key is required. Any files, documents and databases can be kept on and opened directly from encrypted disks. The content of disk is physically stored in a common file. Thus backup can be made easily. You may store this file on hard disk, floppy, CD or any other location.
StrongDisk Pro Key features:
- Military Strength Encryption algorithms with up to 448-bit keys: AES, GOST, Blowfish, 3DES, CAST-128, SAFER, IDEA, RC5.
- Three-factor authentication using PKCS#11-compatible tokens and smart cards. File keys also can be used as additional security measures.
- Additional means against sensitive data leakage and system failures.
- Supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 protected disks.
- Compatible with MS Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP.
SilentVault Personal 1.0.5 A special encryption vault named "SilentVault" is created. User opens / locks this vault by simple log-in and log-out controls. Uses industry-standard strongest AES 256 encryption
Encryption Plus Hard Disk 7.1 Encryption Plus Hard Disk 7.1 from PC Guardian Technologies offers military-grade encryption for sensitive information.
PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.