|An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing (peer to peer). It utilizes time-proven encryption algorithms for creating encrypted archives and self-extracting EXE files, as well as for sharing files over the Internet.|
Sep 13, 2011 19:57:36|
16 ( -2 -12.5% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Spanish|
|OS||Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- Essential NetTools 4.3 Essential NetTools is a useful tool for diagnosing networks and monitoring your computer's network connections. It's a Swiss Army knife for everyone interested in a set of powerful network tools for everyday use.
- CountryWhois 2.0 CountryWhois is a utility for identifying the geographic location of an IP address. CountryWhois can be used to analyze server logs, check e-mail address headers, identify online credit card fraud, etc.
|Show all author software|
DigiSecret is an easy-to-use, secure, and powerful application for file encryption and sharing. It utilizes strong and time-proven encryption algorithms for creating encrypted archives and self-extracting EXE files and for sharing files with your associates and friends. DigiSecret also includes powerful and intelligent file compression; you no longer need .zip files when you can have encrypted and compressed DigiSecret files. The program is integrated with the Windows shell, and you can perform operations on files by right-clicking on them. It also fully supports drag-and-drop operations.
You can also share sensitive information with your associates who don't even have to have DigiSecret installed -- all one needs to know is the passphrase, which protects the self-extracting archive. The program allows you to customize the caption of your SFX archive and incude a hyperlink.
If the recipient of the information is online and you have previously agreed upon the passphrase, DigiSecret will help you transmit the information securely. You no longer need to worry about your information being intercepted. DigiSecret also includes Message Encryption Center that allows you to encrypt/decrypt plain text messages and send them via e-mail.
DigiSecret also takes care of permanently erasing files or folders that you wish to remove. The files are deleted and overwritten several times to eliminate every possibility of recovering the information.
DigiSecret was developed and compiled outside of the USA, has no back doors or escrow keys, and is not subject to US export restrictions. Files are encrypted using the most reliable encryption algorithms that have resisted any form of cryptanalysis by the best mathematicians in the world: CAST (128-bit key), Blowfish (448-bit key), Twofish (256-bit key), and Rijndael (also known as AES, 256-bit key).
The program provides the option to choose the interface language: English, German, French, Spanish, or Russian.
SFX, compression, AES, security, encryption
Pentium II or higher, 32 Mb RAM, 5 Mb HDD
Windows Vista support; Improved interface
| Freeware alternatives DigiSecret 2.1|
| Free Download DigiSecret 2.1 from tamos.de|
Similar software shotlights:
- ZipWorx SecureSFX 3.0 ZipWorx SecureSFX v3 - converts non-secure (slightly or unencrypted) ZIP files into Secure Self-Extracting Files, that will run and decompress using its self-contained engine.Using
- FilePackager Professional 5.1 DIMDATA FilePackager is designed to let you create high-quality Self-Extractor zip files quickly and easily. DIMDATA FilePackager is the most powerful and easy to use
|Find all software similar on DigiSecret 2.1|
- Microsoft's Yukon Gets Encryption Protection Database administrators running SQL Server can look forward to a bit more free time and less worries about unauthorized access to sensitive data files, thanks to new database features announced by Microsoft Corp. at its TechEd 2004 conference on Tuesday .
- PGP Inventor Shows VoIP Encryption Tool Phil Zimmermann, creator of the Pretty Good Privacy email encryption app, demoed a prototype of his Voice over Internet Protocol security program for attendees at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas on Thursday.
|Find all news similar on DigiSecret 2.1|