|Use the free, tiny and portable LoneColor app to set any solid color you like as your Desktop wallpaper, or let it surprise you with a randomly generated color wallpaper. It has a minimal design and it is very easy to use directly from your Desktop.|
Apr 15, 2015 18:42:33|
|OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista|
click for full size
More author software:
- FrameDummy 2.0 Get a fake window frame around any image or screen area. The frame dummy looks and behaves like a real desktop window. Use it for photo frames, messages, pranks, greetings, birthday cards, or interface testing. Don't forget to try the new Prank Mode!
|Show all author software|
Use the free, tiny and portable LoneColor application to set any solid color you like as your Desktop wallpaper, or let it surprise you with a beautiful random color wallpaper. LoneColor is very easy to use: simply drop the application or its shortcut on your Desktop and double-click it: you will get a random color wallpaper. Rename 'LoneColor' to 'LoneColor Pink', run it and you will get a Pink wallpaper. Or copy any color code from any site, community, online tool or software program, and click LoneColor to see it instantly fill your screen.
Solid color wallpapers may be a welcome, refreshing and modern change from the traditional photo Wallpapers. They also free up valuable memory and make computers run faster.
LoneColor has a minimal design and it doesn't need or have a Graphical User Interface. To specify the color you want to use, you simply insert it into the name of the application: by color name ('LoneColor Red'), Web color code ('LoneColor #38D891'), RGB triplet ('LoneColor 82,165,33'), etc. It's like using command line parameters, but a lot easier. And less technical.
With LoneColor it's also very easy to go back. Want to restore your old photo wallpaper? Rename 'LoneColor' to 'LoneColor C' (or create a 'LoneColor C' shortcut), run it, and it will automatically open the Desktop Background Control Panel, where you can easily undo changes.
LoneColor has been fully tested on the next Windows 10, on the latest Windows 8.1, on the popular Windows 7, and on the never-dying Windows XP! In Windows 8.1 the color wallpaper set by LoneColor can also be the background of the new, modern Start screen. And in the Starter Editions of Windows that usually run on notebooks and don't offer the option to change the Desktop wallpaper, LoneColor can come to the rescue and help you set a fast and clean solid color wallpaper.
(LoneColor also has a zero interface version for Android smartphones and tablets.)
wallpaper, color, desktop, free, portable, background, easy to use, minimal
Only if using Windows XP: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above
- The new Copy/Click feature: copy any color code from any site, community, online tool or software program, and click LoneColor to see it instantly fill your screen.
- Improved support for Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- A brand new icon.
- An Android version.
| Find last version of LoneColor|
| Free Download LoneColor 3.0 from download.appgramming.com|
Similar software shotlights:
|Find all software similar on LoneColor 3.0|
Similar smart reviews:
- Landscapes Online Wallpaper This may strike you every day. It comes unexpectedly and fills your mind. This thought seems to be simple, insignificant, and
- Active Wallpaper Changer Nice wallpaper is the first step towards creating a more attractive and cozy desktop. Not only does it make for a more aesthetically pleasing working
|Find all smart reviews similar on LoneColor 3.0|