OPCAdapter Enhanced 3.01.00
( View screenshot )
|OPC client, DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0 with TCP/IP tunneling to local or networked application over computer domains and operating system platforms, trending, displaying, own activity logging. OPC Client groups and visualization are saved to XML file.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:06:47|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
OPC client after the specifications DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0 enabling TCP/IP tunneling to local or networked application over computer domains, over Internet and over operating system platforms using proprietary easy and well described protocol, very easy configurable trending, displaying and own activity logging. Configuration of OPC Client groups as well as visualization is saved in XML configuration file. The OPCAdapter Basic is implemented as out of process server (exe).
Usage of the OPCAdapter:
- As gateway between your application (written for example in JAVA) and OPC servers implemented according to the specification OPC Data Access 2.0, 3.0
- As self-contained application for collecting and visualization data from a technological process. There is the possibility to select which data will be displayed graphical and which only using characters.
- As OPC client for testing your OPC servers with possibility to browse on local and/or remote servers too. It allows storing this browsed configuration to the XML file.
Other useful features:
- It is able to connect/disconnect every OPC server extra or together.
- It happens often in control and monitoring of technological process that it is necessary to power down some equipment and consequently its OPC server is disconnected too. OPCAdapter has the ability to set the period for automatically trying to connect disconnected OPC server again.
- The configuration, which is stored in XML file, gives the possibility to use it in the user client application on remote computer for construction of OPC servers address space.
Installation package OPCAdapter Enhanced contains:
- OPCAdapter out of process server (exe) application with user interface
- OPCAdapter - Windows Service without user interface
- example of the TCP/IP tunneled client application
- simulation OPC server according to the specifications DA 3.0
- xml configuration file with example of complex demo application
- help file
trend, Client, displaying, HMI, monitoring, OPC, network, visualization, data bridging, free demo, logging, trending, TCP/IP tunneling, gateway
Computer/Processor Pentium II compatible CPU,Memory: recommended 512 MB
OPC client: compliance with OPC Data Access specification: DA 3.0, DA 2.05, DA 1.0
| Freeware alternatives OPCAdapter Enhanced 3.01.00|
| Free Download OPCAdapter Enhanced 3.01.00 from saeautom.sk|
Similar software shotlights:
- OPCAdapter Basic 3.01.00 OPC client, DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0 with TCP/IP tunneling to local or networked application over computer domains and operating system platforms, trending, displaying, own activity
- SAEAUT OPCWebExplorer 1.0.0 Internet browser based OPC client and data visualization, support for any OPC server with XML DA wrapper. It can be enhanced to complete HMI using HTML editor. To communicate with
|Find all software similar on OPCAdapter Enhanced 3.01.00|