|Real-time network communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard, message board and instant messaging. Does not require a dedicated server and may be used instead of WinPopup.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:04:21|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows CE|
click for full size
Network Assistant is a real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard, message board and instant messaging. It is intended to be used in small office or home office (SOHO) local networks. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server and supports IP Multicast technology that allows traffic-friendly group messages. Key features:
- Serverless technology. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server.
- Channels-based chat. There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects. You can post pictures directly to chat channels.
- Shared whiteboard. You and your friends or coworkers can draw on a shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Message board. You can post messages to common shared board. For each message you can specify its priority, life length.
- User details. You can view details of remote users and specify your own details: full name, gender, age, work/contact information and picture (photo).
- Instant messaging. Network Assistant supports its own instant messages and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- File transfers. You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control. You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshots and clipboard view.
- Computer usage statistics tracking. Network Assistant tracks the usage of the computer when it is online. You can view usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts. You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them.
network, intranet, LAN, SOHO, instant message, chat, emoticon, whiteboard, billboard, file transfer, screenshot, remote control
+ Ability to insert pictures into chat channels.
+ New serverless messageboard mode.
+ Ability to refresh whiteboard content.
* Whiteboard size has been increased.
* Registration now affects all computer users not only the current one.
+ Current state overlay icon in the tray icon.
| Find last version of Network Assistant|
| Freeware alternatives Network Assistant 4.5|
| Free Download Network Assistant 4.5 from gracebyte.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Outlook LAN Messenger 6.0.39 Instant messaging software designed for use within Small and Corporate Office's Local Area Network. Features include Text & Group Chat, Voice Chat, File Transfer, Offline
|Find all software similar on Network Assistant 4.5|