|JustZIPit is a tiny, powerful, free ZIP tool. Replaces clunky interfaces with pure simplicity. Lean and mean with full ZIP-64 support!|
Sep 2, 2015 19:10:28|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- PHP-Script-Logit 120.293a PHP-Script-Logit is a logging tool for PHP debugging. Just use the simple logit script together with this desktop tool to monitor your PHP scripts.
- PAD-Script 101.294a Avoid having to update all your PAD files whenever the PAD format changes. This little script will format your PAD files automatically based on a template. You just update the template using PADGen and all your PAD files will be up to date!
|Show all author software|
Have you often felt that ZIP programs are just unnecessarily complicated? Have you ever tried to explain to your mother how to use WinZIP? Well, that's exactly what inspired the creating of JustZIPit, the world's easiest ZIP tool. JustZIPit simply integrates two commands into your Explorer context menus, ZIP and unZIP. To zip a file, just right-click and select 'JustZIPit' from the context menu -- likewise to unzip. Believe it or not, JustZIPit doesn't even need a user interface -- just a progress bar. JustZIPit completely removes the learning curve from zipping.
ZIP, Handy, useful, tool, utility, compression, WinZIP, stuffit, 7-zip, pkzip, freezip, ultimateZIP, Quick Zip, 1st Choice, ZipItFast, bitzipper, CuteZip, PicoZip, PowerArchiver, PowerZip, TurboZip, WinAce, WinRAR, ZipCentral, ZipMagic, ZIP-64, ZIP64
| Find last version of JustZIPit|
| Free Download JustZIPit 135.395a from free-backup.info|
Similar software shotlights:
- AckerPack 121 Share folders by email in seconds - with AckerPack you can compress and share any folder instantly. More compact than fat ZIPs! Create self-extracting archives, software
|Find all software similar on JustZIPit 135.395a|
- E-Mail Tool of Choice for Constituents You've got mail, members of Congress, about 200 million pieces of it. Nine out of 10 of those missives are e-mail, according to a report that chronicles the rapid shift from postal letters to e-mail as the means of communicating with lawmakers.
- Bluetooth: Handy, But Worrisome The cheap, low-power radio connection known as Bluetooth is increasingly appearing in smart phones and other mobile devices, making it easier to connect phones, PDAs, headsets, printers, and notebooks to each other. Cell-phone makers tout being able to wi
|Find all news similar on JustZIPit 135.395a|