Color Correction Wizard 1.1
( View screenshot )
|Color Correction Wizard makes batch color correction a snap, effectively solving poor contrast and color balance problems. Moreover, it lets you recolor multiple images according to the template image gamma.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:07:56|
|OS||Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- VCW VicMan's Photo Editor 8.1 With this free image editor you can turn snapshots into artworks as well as draw your own images using the built-in image enhancement functions. It includes more than 10 drawing tools, more than 30 special effects, and supports 20+ image formats.
- Red Eye Remover 2.0 Red Eye Remover is an easy-to-use program to automatically remove red eye from your images. Just select a rectangular area around the eye and the red pupil will be automatically detected and fixed.
|Show all author software|
Now completely free! Color Correction Wizard is an indispensable tool in photography, capable of turning even dull images into splashes of color. This program easily fixes a host of common digital imaging problems performing color correction of large collections of images within a couple of minutes. The program effectively solves poor contrast and color balance problems providing a more natural look to your images or helping achieve richer colors on batches of images in automatic or manual mode.
Color Correction Wizard has still another useful feature. It can recolor multiple images giving them the same look and feel (color, contrast and brightness). All you need is to select the template image and parameters you want to impose upon other images. This feature can be extremely useful in preparing photos for web galleries.
Images can be corrected or enhanced in Color Correction Wizard in one of the following ways:
- You can let the program automatically correct image levels, contrast and color balance.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma can be adjusted manually.
- You can select the template image (an image that is successful or appropriate in terms of color, brightness or contrast), and the program will apply one or several of its parameters to other images, giving them the same look and feel.
The program can also resize multiple images according to a template image size. This is a useful feature if you need to quickly prepare a large collection of images with similar characteristics: gamma, brightness, contrast and size. The best thing about it is that you don't have to make a tremendous number of adjustments manually or resize images one by one. You don't even have to be familiar with the terms "levels", "contrast", "color balance" and the like.
The program is a useful color correction tool for all digital camera owners, as well as for professional photographers. The program also contains a plugin for creating thumbnails of your photos for web galleries.
image editor, photo editor, free image editor, edit image, improve image, edit photo, correct image, adjust color, color, batch correction, automatic color correction, color balance, levels, contrast, brightness, resize photos, batch resize
| Free Download Color Correction Wizard 1.1 from files.vicman.net|
Similar software shotlights:
- Photo Toolkit 1.7 Photo Toolkit is a powerful freeware program to improve your digital photos. You can correct colors and remove red eye from a number of photos simultaneously, retouch portraits
- Photo! Editor 1.1 Get powerful and easy-to-use image editing tools for free with Photo! Editor. The program provides a number of useful image editing options with an astoundingly simple interface
|Find all software similar on Color Correction Wizard 1.1|