|Mixere is a free Windows application for mixing audio files. Its simple, spreadsheet-like interface is ideal for live performance, and especially sound collage. Dynamic looping, fully automated sliders, gradual mute/solo operations, and more.|
More author software:
- FFRend 18.104.22.168 FFRend is a free, open-source renderer for Freeframe V1 plugins. It can interconnect any number of plugins in any configuration, automate their parameters using oscillators, and record the output to AVI while simultaneously displaying it full-screen.
- Fractice 1.0.6.00 Free fractal explorer/renderer for Windows. Navigation, history thumbnails, previews, antialiasing, deep zoom, printing, posters, palettes, multicore and distributed processing, movie recording, undo/redo, color cycling, job control, mixing & more.
|Show all author software|
Mixere is a free, open-source application for mixing audio files. It runs on Windows NT/2000/XP, and supports WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, and Mod audio files. Mixere is ideal for live performance, and especially for creating multi-layered sound collages. It's like a rack full of CD players connected to an automated mixer. Features include: dynamic looping and triggering of audio - automated volume, pan, and pitch sliders - soft (gradual) mute/solo operations - crossfading between documents - snapshots, for rapid scene changes - unlimited undo - clipboard support, drag and drop - variable automation waveforms - intuitive and easy to learn - comprehensive help - low CPU/memory usage - unlimited audio file size - no installer, standalone .EXE file. A Mixere document consists of a number of tracks, each containing a single audio file. Any number of tracks can play simultaneously, subject only to Windows and sound card performance limits. Audio is streamed directly from disk, so there's no limit on audio file size, and no waiting for audio to be loaded into memory. Mixere's interface is similar to a spreadsheet. The rows are tracks, and the columns are properties which can be adjusted for each track: name, transport (play/pause/stop/loop), mute/solo, volume, pan, pitch (two octaves), and audio position. Mixere doesn't record, but its output can be captured using a third-party audio capture tool, such as River Past Audio Capture (highly recommended!). Mixere doesn't use much CPU or memory, so it coexists peacefully with other audio applications. Mixere is licensed under the GPL, and uses an open-source audio library called Audiere. It's a standalone executable, so there's no installer. Try it! If you don't like it, just delete it.
multitrack, audio, mixer, sound, collage
566MHz, sound card, 128M mem, 1M disk, DirectX 8.1
| Free Download Mixere 1.0.82 from churchofeuthanasia.org|
Similar software shotlights:
- Sound InDepth SI 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 Sound In Depth is a powerful and easy-to-use audio editing and Converting program with multi-language support. Simply Manage and edit your sound files.Perform various operations
- Free Audio Mixer Indepth 188.8.131.52 Mixer In Depth is a multi-file audio player. It features a simple and useful playlist, a lenghty time recorder, and an audio-level monitor and tester. It supports MP3 and WAV
|Find all software similar on Mixere 1.0.82|
- 3D audio system developed by MP3 pioneer A sound system that creates immersive, three-dimensional audio for everyone in a room has been developed by one of the creators of the MP3 audio format.
- MP3 Inventor Designs New 3D Audio System One of the scientists behind the invention of the MP3 codec has come up with a new technology that he says will revolutionize audio, creating super-realistic sound for theaters, theme parks and living rooms.
|Find all news similar on Mixere 1.0.82|