|The Screen Compass allows you to measure the radius, circumference and area of circular or polygonal shapes on your screen simply and quickly. The Screen Compass floats above any other application so you can measure any angle on your screen.|
Dec 26, 2011 12:03:43|
|OS||Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003|
click for full size
More author software:
- WebTools Pro 1.1 WebTools Pro is a unique application for any web developer that finally allows you to construct an HTML page with ease. You can analyze any page's information, scripts, stylesheets, and structure while still working in your favorite editor.
- Magnifier 2.4 Ever needed to see what's going on on the screen down to the pixel level? That's where the Magnifier comes in. Simple and easy to use, the Magnifier is always handy for when you need to see all the details.
|Show all author software|
The Screen Compass allows you to accurately measure the Radius, Circumference or Area of circular or polygonal shapes on your screen. The intuitive user interface allows you to quickly align the Compass by dragging it with the mouse, and fine adjustments can be made using the keyboard or nudge buttons.
This perfect compliment to the Screen Calipers and Screen Protractor, the Screen Compass is simple and easy to use with any program.
You may download the feature limited trial, and evaluate the Screen Compass for as long as you need to. By purchasing the full version you can unlock the software to measure radii greater than 100 pixels, and use the advanced features.
- Radius, Circumference and Area measurements
- Use keyboard controls to measure precisely
- Measure in pixels, inches or define your own units
- 37 different polygons to measure, including triangle, square and pentagon.
- Change the transparency to see through the Compass to what you're measuring
- 30 day money back guarantee
The Compass has a fully 'skinnable' interface. This means that you may download new skins and change the user interface. The Screen Compass comes with a technical skin allowing greater control and a crosshair for easy alignment. From aesthetic to technical you should find onscreen solution that suits your needs.
Unlike the compass that you may use on your drawing board the Screen Compass is not limited to simply drawing circles. Using the 'Shapes' menu you can choose to use a triangle, square, pentagon or any number of sided polygon up to the 39 sided Triacontakaienneagon.
The Units menu allows you to choose a new unit from the list of predefined units including pixels, inches and centimeters. You may also configure your own Custom Units using the 'Calibrate Units' menu option. Choosing this option will bring up a screen which allows you to choose a Custom Unit, rename and set the scale.
Compass, Screen, Measure, skins, Shapes, measurement, Angle, Units, Polygonal, circumference, area, radius, pixels, Technical, CAD
New features including new semi-transparent skins and an updated calibration screen allowing more options for measurement. We've added a transparency slider and a link to our Magnifier tool.
| Find last version of Screen Compass|
| Freeware alternatives Screen Compass 4.0|
| Free Download Screen Compass 4.0 from iconico.com|
Similar software shotlights:
- Screen Compass Mac Edition 3.2 The Screen Compass allows you to measure the radius, circumference and area of circular or polygonal shapes on your screen simply and quickly. The Screen Compass floats above any
- Screen Protractor Mac Edition 3.2 The Screen Protractor allows you to easily and quickly measure any angle on the screen to the nearest Degree or Radian. The Screen Protractor floats above any other application so
|Find all software similar on Screen Compass 4.0|